- Species: Coyote/Otter mix (Plushie)
- Gender: Non-binary, demi-male
- Genitals: Vulva
- Pronouns: he/him/his or ve/ver/his
- Height: 5’6”
- Build: Lithe, slight hips but no breasts
- Age (apparent): 20ish
- Made of faux fur and stuffing, but think “detailed fursuit”, not “simple toy”. Basically comes out looking like a regular anthro, though with subtle seams and fabric folds.
- Tan fur. Coyote ears, otter muzzle, webbed paws, coyote tail stuck on the end of an otter tail.
- Headfur is center-parted bangs with ponytail. Color fades from purple (roots) through blue (main) to cyan (tips).
- Form is androgynous, with a bit of curve but no breasts.
- Glowing abstract markings in teal, blue, and purple all over the pelt. These are almost entirely variable, I like seeing what different artists come up with.
- The only part of the markings that doesn’t really change is the wing-spread purple raven design on the back, but even the style of that is up to the artist.
- Clothing style is androgynous rave-wear/cyberpunk, in black and colors that match his markings.
- Dancing is always a good pose to use, possibly with glowsticks (again matching the marking colors, ideally)
- Nose: Black (Leather)
- Pawpads: Purple (Leather)
- Claws/Teeth: Glow-in-the-dark (Silicone)
- Webbing: Brown (Spandex)
- Tongue/Mouth: Light indigo (Spandex)
- Eyes: Aqua, faintly glowing (Glass)
- Vulva: Light indigo (Spandex)
Bouncy and energetic, Indi’s easy to spot; there’s a spring in his step, as if he’s moving in time to music only he could hear. Even at a passing glance, a rather obvious detail comes into focus: there’s a distinct crease in the fur down his neck, with similar ones down his arms and the middle of his tail. There’s no way to hide something like that: it’s stitching, just what you’d expect on a plushie.
The toy is mostly lutrine, from the blunt muzzle and thick tail, but details break the mold, like the fluff on the lower half of his ruddertail, as if an otter’s tail turned into a canine one halfway down. The webbing on his handpaws is easy to see, brown spandex between digits padded with purple suede, but his footpaws are clearly canine, though rather big and stylized, with claws that are nothing more than rubbery teal nubs. The size of the pointed ears on his head, and the dusty fluff of his faux pelt, serve to mark the other species as a coyote, as if someone had done a clever mix and match from the parts of two different full-sized stuffed animals.
Even beyond those seams and that species mix, his pelt has plenty of evidence of being artificial. Markings cover his five-and-a-half-foot frame, bearing the vivid hues of a rave. Whorls of cyan, blue and purple glow from his fabric shell, tracing the contours of a swimmer’s build formed of soft polyfill. His headfur shows off the same colors, cyan at the roots, fading through blue to purple at the tips. Most of it trails back in a ponytail, but a few strands escape to fall into his eyes, and a close look at that would reveal all of it as soft colorful yarn. His ears are pierced with accents of the same colors, a few metal rings in bright blue and purple metal on each one. His nose is soft leather, and his eyes are a nearly-glowing aqua, the light reflecting off them showing them to be strikingly-lifelike glass. A collar sits around his neck, seamless purple plastic with a shiny metal ring hanging from the front.
His outfit just is as androgynous and colorful as his body; he looks like he’s headed to a dance club. A tight black shirt clings to his chest, the word ‘TOY’ written out in thick blue letters, blatantly unsubtle. his legs are covered with a pair of baggy black bondage pants, straps and pockets and all (only fitting accessories for a rave-toy). Under the right light, the glow of his markings shows right through the clothes, revealing more detail, including what looks like the shape of a spread-winged bird on his back. In bright-enough UV light (an environment that he seeks out whenever he gets the chance) his stitching can even be seen to glow too. he’s clearly built to show off at a dance, the soft-stuffed body built to move with fluid grace when the music’s right, and great for a cuddle whenever else.
He’s not wearing anything right now, the full view of his seamed form leaving no question as to his nature; he’s even toyish between the legs, with nothing there other than a soft bulge in the fur. There’s plenty more to look at, though, with those bright tattoo-like markings covering his whole body. Most of it is abstract swirls and angles, but on the back, several purple lines come together to create a stylized avian shape, a raven with wings spread, the wingtips reaching onto his arms, the tailfeathers reaching to the plush’s own tailbase.
He’s not wearing anything right now, the full view of his seamed form giving a bit more view on the full capabilities of the toy; a pair of folds shows between his legs, covered in soft fur, though the lips inside show more of his unusual coloration, a lavender lining that looks to be something like slick spandex. His unclothed form also gives a full view of those bright tattoo-like markings covering his whole body. Most of it is abstract swirls and angles, but on the back, several purple lines come together to create a stylized avian shape, a raven with wings spread, the wingtips reaching onto his arms, the tailfeathers reaching to the plush’s own tailbase.